Project Manager For Construction 2 Division Head
- Min Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree (S2) Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- A senior experienced at least 15 years of working experience in Project Manager Area
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Profound knowledge in government regulation
- Expert in Organization and Management skills
- Excellent corporate communication skills and ability to influence at executive level & lower
- Fluent in English both spoken & written.
- Have strong integrity, accountability & commitment
- Have a good Leadership skill, Team Development skill, and an Ideal Role Model
- Must have a strong Negotiation & Communication skills
- Not only result oriented individual but also process oriented with exceptional managerial & coordination skill
- Ability to perform under pressure with time limitation
- Be able to adapt quickly
- Energetic, charming, and love challenges
- Collaborate with engineers to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
Please go to http://bit.ly/MRTJakartaMemanggil to register and send your CV to HR@jakartamrt.co.id with subject (Position to Apply). Please review all application instructions before applying to MRT Jakarta.Apply for this job