Business Development Division Head
- Min Bachelor Degree (S1) Economy, Business, or related Degree (Master Degree would be an advantage)
- A Senior experienced at least 15 years in Business Development Area
- Profound knowledge in government regulation
- Good orientation in corporate business strategy
- Expert in Organization and Management skills
- Excellent corporate communication skills and ability to influence at executive level & lower
- Fluent in English both spoken & written.
- Have strong integrity, accountability & commitment
- Have a good Leadership skill, Team Development skill, and an Ideal Role Model
- Must have a strong Negotiation & Communication skills
- Not only result oriented individual but also process oriented with exceptional managerial & coordination skill
- Ability to perform under pressure with time limitation
- Be able to adapt quickly
- Energetic, charming, and love challenges
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Please go to http://bit.ly/MRTJakartaMemanggil to register and send your CV to HR@jakartamrt.co.id with subject (Position to Apply). Please review all application instructions before applying to MRT Jakarta.Apply for this job